If you have an interest in groundwater science and engineering or related disciplines, you would benefit from IAH membership.
Why not join a growing, truly worldwide organisation which cares about the proper use of groundwater?
Why Join IAH? |What types of membership?|What Does It Cost? | How do I Join IAH?
Why Join IAH?
- Membership offers an excellent opportunity for you to be in contact with other hydrogeologists and groundwater specialists worldwide.
- Our Journal is one of the major cited international journals dealing with groundwater issues.
Members receive 8 issues of Hydrogeology Journal each year.
- IAH Books are available to IAH members at generous discounts.
- Our Newsletter provides updates about the world of groundwater and the Association.
- A larger membership gives the Association more resources and enables us to do more of our important work of ensuring that the voice of groundwater is heard in international fora.
- Many countries have National IAH Chapters.
- International and National Conferences provide a chance to meet other colleagues and form new friendships and professional links.
What types of membership?
- You can join IAH as a Member or an On-line Member. On-line members do not receive any mailings from IAH and access all their membership benefits on-line with e-mail alerts.
- IAH offers special rates for Students.
- Members who have retired from active professional work can keep their links with IAH and retain voting rights as Retired Members
- IAH also offers Corporate Membership. Your company can join IAH and support our work and enrol up to six employees as personal members.
- Companies who want to indentify themselves more closely with IAH and provide financial support to its objectives can extend their corporate membership to Corporate Sponsorship
- Full details of all the membership types can be found here
What Does It Cost?
- Membership runs for a calendar year, but members joining during the year will be sent back copies of publications they have missed.
- Membership fees are paid as a single annual subscription. There is no initial joining fee.
- You can join IAH and share the benefits with a colleague in a developing country by adding a reduced rate subscription to your fee through our sponsored membership scheme.
- The fee you pay is based upon your country of residence (not nationality) and you can find out which category your country is in by checking the table here.
||On-line Student Member
||Sponsoring (your fee plus a sponsoring fee for a person in a low income country
|Membership fees for high income countries
|Membership fees for middle income countries
|Membership fees for transitional countries
|Membership fees for low income countries
How do I join IAH?
|There are two ways to join IAH: